Home › Forums › Selenium Forum › Having problem with configuring the selenium beta 3.0 › Reply To: Having problem with configuring the selenium beta 3.0
Jyotish, you have to first unzip the jar file you have downloaded and then add following files in your project :
2. Open “lib” folder and add all jar files inside “lib” folder.
3. Once you done, you will be import the files, you have to follow given steps to configure with “3.0” beta:
Please try following steps for using this :
1. Download Marionette Driver from following link :
2. Save above file at some location and unzip same.
3. Now copy the path till the marionette executable file and use following code :
File path = new File(“E:\\driver\\geckodriver.exe”); // this is the path till executable file
WebDriver driver = new FirefoxDriver();
Hope this will solve your problem.