Home › Forums › Selenium Forum › Having problem with configuring the selenium beta 3.0
This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Nandan Singh 1 year, 2 months ago.
Can you plz advise me the link of downloading selenium 3.0? Not sure if I am using the correct one..
When I set the build path using <span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>selenium 3.0 jars I downloaded still it’s unable to resolve the below code</span>
“FirefoxDriver driver=new FirefoxDriver();”
and showing FirefoxDriver cannot be resloved to a type.
Jyotish, you have to first unzip the jar file you have downloaded and then add following files in your project :
2. Open “lib” folder and add all jar files inside “lib” folder.
3. Once you done, you will be import the files, you have to follow given steps to configure with “3.0” beta:
Please try following steps for using this :
1. Download Marionette Driver from following link :
2. Save above file at some location and unzip same.
3. Now copy the path till the marionette executable file and use following code :
File path = new File(“E:\\driver\\geckodriver.exe”); // this is the path till executable file
WebDriver driver = new FirefoxDriver();
Hope this will solve your problem.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.